Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Breadsticks and Claire's quote of the day


Today I had some wonderful soup brewing in the crockpot, I decided to make some breadsticks to go with it. A few months ago I ground some wheat flour and have been using it up slowly ever since. So I added the flour to the kitchenaid. Mixed it all up. And something wasn't quite right. So I looked at the ziplock bag I keep in the freezer and oops, it was oatmeal. I also ground up oatmeal for Ian so I wish I could say we have lovely oatmeal breadsticks (with cinnamon added of course) but I did start all over. They were good though, when I finally got it right.
Another funny thing happened. Claire has this little boyfriend Dallin. A few days ago we were headed to our house with Dallin in our car and Ian in their car, They are in the back seat talking and Claire goes to Dallin, "Do you know my Daddy has fuzzies in his belly button?"

2 comments:

Sara said...

so funny, i love it!

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

I'm so proud of both my brother's lint collecting abilities and my niece's observatory skills! I'm so lucky to be related to such fine human specimens!