Sunday, April 13, 2008

Does anyone other than my mother read my blog?

7 comments:

Jen H said...

I totally read your blog! I check it out a few times a week. Keep it comin'.

Rulon and Lori said...

Yep, I read it too. I'm working on my own too. I'll let you know when it's viewable. Where do you get your backgrounds?

Lori

Karen said...

Of course we all read your blog. And if I miss a day, one of the girls will call me and ask me if I read it!!

Sara said...

I totally read your blog and can't wait for a new post!

Becca said...

Jules, I check your blog everyday!

The Good Life said...

I check your blog every day but if you don't post I get depressed! I Love blogging!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Girl, do I read your blog? I do... and then I get bummed that I'm not as creative as you are (I love your Jules-isms). You're my inspiration to be a great mom!!! I LOVE YOU!!! xoxo