Friday, May 9, 2008

Hottie Tag

If you could have one superpower, what would it be? to fly (He actually said x-ray vision first but then decided to keep it rated PG)

What chore did you do last? the dishes

What is your favorite Movie right now? Bourne Identity

What is your favorite song? One by U2

When was the last time you cried and Why? I don't remember. (Actually it was watching Field of Dreams a few years ago. Rob doesn't cry)

What do you want to be when you grow up? An auto mechanic

Describe your perfect day? Driving in the Mustang with Juliann with out kids in the backseat to worry about.

What is your favorite food? Cold Pizza

What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family? I frosted Juliann's birthday cake.

What makes you mad? Nothing. I don't get mad. (He get's mad when Claire accidently kicks him in his man parts.)

Where would you like to go on vacation? Paris or somewhere back from the mission.

How are you the same as your Mom? We both have to stay busy.

What one thing is Mom always saying to you? When are you coming to see us?

What is something you like doing with your Dad? Working together in the garage being manly.

How do you know that Mom and Dad love you? They still claim me as theirs.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I don't know that being busy is always a blessing, but I guess it's not a terrible thing to inherit. What?! Seattle is not your top vacation spot?! I have found you French speaking people on your other visits!! That's not the issue?? Yea...I get it.

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

Rob!! You cried during Field of Dreams??? That surprises me....you really don't cry. I think you must get that from dad.
So...Bourne "Identity" or the Bourne series?