Monday, June 16, 2008

Breaking the Sabbath


Yesterday Claire and I ran a Father's Day run. We had a great time. The first half of the run I was so stressed out, but when I stopped to tie my shoe and everyone passed me, I decided that this was supposed to be fun, so I pushed her a while longer, then let her run too. She had so much fun. She was so excited to see the finish line with Dad and Ian waiting for us.


She has been totally into "racing" me with everything, "I can buckle my seatbelt before Ian!" "I can get dressed faster!" "I'm gonna beat you up this hill!" She's so funny. Also today is her birthday. I'm sure you'll hear all about it soon! Especially the Clifford birthday cake!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Claire! Can't wait to see pics of the cake.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Happy Father's Day Rob! What a wonderful way to celebrate!

Happy Birthday, Claire-bear! xoxo

Cathy Bloom said...

Claire-you are so sweet-just like mommy!-I'm sorry Grandma could not drive to your house tonite for birthday cake!

LeeAnn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Claire!