Okay, I can NOT believe I am about to admit this, but I borrowed a Hannah Montana CD from the twin 11 year old girls across the street and OH MY GOODNESS, there is some GOOD listening. That wasn't the confession. I went to Walmart yesterday and bought another one! It's the Hannah Montana 2 CD's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And from what I have heard so far it's clean so I don't have to worry about Claire telling Rob what my favorite songs are...That is a story for another day. AND there's more, another CD comes out on Tuesday! I'm overflowing with great tunes. I have been in a music rut lately so this is pretty exciting for me. Now you can make fun of me if you should choose.
2 years ago

7 comments:
True confessions is for sure! I haven't really ever heard or listened to her music, but maybe I'll give it a chance. She's on GMA tomorrow, so I'll check it out and report back:)
Oh sweet confessions. I really enjoy listening to Hannah Montana and I think she is really talented.
I have been making fun of Megan for the past year or so for her Hannah Montana obsession. Not you too?! Maybe one day I'll try listening...maybe
Are you serious?? I'm impressed that you came out of the closet on this one . . :). Mike and I have actually been kind of curious about the show because it's so wildly popular, and from the one time I've heard her sing, she has a decent voice. Do you think she'd be good to listen to during labor??
it is good stuff... but now I'm wondering... what exactly were you listening to before? hmmm... (hehehe)
OKAY, I AM NOT WATCHING THE TV SHOW FOLKS! I just wanted to make that clear. I have seen fragments of the TV show and I think it's totally dumb. JUST THE MUSIC.
K, that is really funny to me. I will really have to check her songs out.
Post a Comment