I hope you laugh as hard as I did at this cute little boy. He was pretty mad when he found out it wasn't a banana! (right as the video ended the screaming let out!) He got his banana after his tantrum.
3 years ago
I hope you laugh as hard as I did at this cute little boy. He was pretty mad when he found out it wasn't a banana! (right as the video ended the screaming let out!) He got his banana after his tantrum.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 6:10 PM
Labels: Funny kids, I love this Family, Pure Happiness
7 comments:
What a guy!! How much did it weigh? Wasn't a regular banana a little disappointing after thinking the zucchini was his treat?
Funny! A banana that size would have been quite a meal. I can understand his dissapointment.
way too cute!!
i can't even imagine what his response would have been if it were a yelllow zucchini! He is too cute! I'm sad i don't get to see your kids that often. Thanks for keeping us west-coasters updated! :)
that zucchini looked good!... a little (okay, maybe a lot) butter, salt... What time will dinner be ready?... I'm on my way over!!!
What a strong little dude! That was fun to watch.
That zucchini is ginormous! I am amazed that he could cary it! Thanks for sharing. Too cute.
Post a Comment