Whoa! Love that pic of Ian with Claire in the background...makes me think, from the look on Claire's face, that it's a good thing Ian has that helmet on. (but seriously...the picture is framed very nicely...good job!)
hey Juliann! I was bloghopping from Spring's blog and found yours. Your kids are so cute and growing fast. Your blog writing makes me laugh, you are so funny! One of these days Bud and I will come and visit your side of the country. HEY! I was checking out the "single" names on your blog (for Chad~~~unbeknownst to him) and your friend Rachel is a doll!! How can we get her and Chad to meet? oh, I guess I SHOULD ask if she already has a boyfriend, huh? Hope not! Miss the old days when you kids were little, so fun! xo
We try and tell Madison that too...Save the face, feet can be hidden. Plus the brain is a bit important also...so my husband tells me so (medical student).
6 comments:
Protect the face!! That's what a modeling career is all about!
Cute!
Whoa! Love that pic of Ian with Claire in the background...makes me think, from the look on Claire's face, that it's a good thing Ian has that helmet on. (but seriously...the picture is framed very nicely...good job!)
girl, what kinda camera do you have!?!? you always have the cutest pictures... it must be in your blood! ;)
hey Juliann! I was bloghopping from Spring's blog and found yours. Your kids are so cute and growing fast. Your blog writing makes me laugh, you are so funny! One of these days Bud and I will come and visit your side of the country.
HEY! I was checking out the "single" names on your blog (for Chad~~~unbeknownst to him) and your friend Rachel is a doll!! How can we get her and Chad to meet? oh, I guess I SHOULD ask if she already has a boyfriend, huh? Hope not!
Miss the old days when you kids were little, so fun!
xo
We try and tell Madison that too...Save the face, feet can be hidden. Plus the brain is a bit important also...so my husband tells me so (medical student).
Post a Comment