Wednesday, April 8, 2009

General Conference

While the rest of us were listening to President Monson's talk, the girls were having their own lesson on make up application.

8 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

I think they did a better job blending than other women/men out there!

Karen said...

Who's wearing THAT color!!???

Brenda Sue said...

Oh my goodness... That is FUNNY!!!!! Kids do the darndest things!!! How long was her skin tinted that pinkish hue?

Jen H said...

Wow!! Are they still tinted pink??

Emma loves doing that lately too but her 'decoration' of choice is markers. At least they wash off super easy.

Linda said...

Clair looks proud of herself.
What did she have to say when you laughed?

Juliann said...

Karen, it was a make up kit for little girls, so it was filled with pinks and blues. Aunt Linda, I didn't laugh, I kind of just shook my head. Luckily we were with friends who thought to grab the camera.

April Bishop said...

Nice. Aren't you glad her hair is still blonde? It might have stayed pink for weeks...

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

note to self: have Claire do my make-up before I go on a date! I could always use a little more attention :)