Claire is a typical girl. She LOVES playing dress up. Ian sometimes joins in, but not usually. Yesterday though, he brought me this dress that I wore when I was in 1st grade and wanted to wear it. Since Rob wasn't around I thought I'd give into his request. It was bound to happen, he hangs out with Claire all day. Don't let his face fool you, he was THRILLED to be wearing a dress.
3 years ago

7 comments:
I remember you in that dress... you need to post a picture of you in it... next to Ian's. I honestly thought it was you at a glance! LOL
i will find a photo of you in that dress-tomorrow i will post it-facebook?
i remember going with robin to buy that dress!!! and spring got a pink dress!
Isn't any one concerned about Claire's blue leg?!? It looks like she's been stomping New Hampshire blueberries!
I remember you in this dress also...looks just as darling on Ian! No worries Bethie did the same thing to Travis!
does she have blue tights on? actually stomping in the blueberries sounds pretty good to me also!
Maybe karen and i should teach her how to do that! after all grandma's have special priveleges!(sp)
Those were her blue peacock tights.
Post a Comment