When I married Rob, I knew he was a good guy but still, I barely knew him. I knew he would make a great husband and a great father, but I had no idea just how GREAT of a husband he would turn out to be and how GREAT of a father he would become. The kids absolutely adore him and seeing his car pull into the driveway is always my favorite part of the day. We LOVE you Daddy!
3 years ago

4 comments:
We're so glad your part of the family Rob! We love you too!
I think you are very lucky, Juliann, and I also think that the quality of a Dad is greatly enhanced by the quality of his wife...We love you all!
AMEN to Carla's comment. I love the new sidebar pix!! kp
Beautiful people attract beautiful people! I love you all! Warmest Hugs ever!! Love,Aunt Norieoxoxoxo
Post a Comment