You have to admit my kids are stinking funny. Yesterday we were driving past Wendy's and Ian is moaning, "Nuggets!" as usual. I told him we were trying to be a healthier family and nuggets aren't on the approved list. Then Claire chimes in,
"Mom, I remember that nuggets have chicken in them and chicken has proteins and proteins help our bodies be strong and have energy so we can run and play"
Wow. She almost had talked me into it until I remembered about the whole deep fried thing.

7 comments:
Aren't fried foods on the pyramid...? They are one of my major food groups. Every time I drive by any fast food Paige say's "mom fries!"
Smarty pants! For my kids, it's McDonalds... Every time we drive by... Perhaps we went one time too many...
Glad she's able to recall the important details!
so cute...and yes, i can totally relate to the smarty pants kids who think they can talk their way into anything! :) got to love them!
lawyer anyone? lol
Ya, kids always know more than the moms! Claire is a hoot. I love that smarty little farty. NUGGETS!
I'm with Claire on this one. I had nuggets last night and I think I felt stronger by the time I finished.
Post a Comment