Friday, September 4, 2009


Dear Home Depot,


You have my husband I want him back. He has spent more time with you this week than me! Your wide, organized aisles keep him in a trance for hours on end. And keep him coming back several times a day, just to see you. But your luck is running out. He goes back to work next week so I hope you enjoy these past few days with him.

Sincerely,
Annoyed and without a husband

6 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Dangit! I think I will be writing a letter similar to this one soon... On one hand, it's good that they are so talented with home repairs, huh?

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

Dear Annoyed and Without a Husband,
Sorry to hear that your missing your husband. We've LOVED having him...multiple times a day. Thank you for your husband's patronage!
Sincerely,
Home Depot, Accounting Department

Karen said...

It looks like his addiction to HD has started growing out of his head??? Or are those brilliant ideas beginning to bulge out??

Nicole said...

SHUT-UP! That is the funniest post I have EVER read - EVER! On any single blog.

Juliann said...

Nicole you are too kind! Quit it.