Okay so I really should have taken these outdoor fall pictures a week or two earlier to get the leaves still on the trees. The kids are still just as cute. Rob leaves again tomorrow for Boston for 2 days. Job security right? I keep reminding myself of that. We were invited to come with, but being in a hotel with 3 small children in a crowded city has no interest to me. Where has my sense of adventure gone?
2 years ago

5 comments:
I know I ask for these pictures. But I think it must be a strange form of torture..masochistic or something?? It kills me to see them and not hold them and kiss their little faces. I love them to pieces!!
yep-our kids make cute babies!!
There are SO cute! I love Claire's hair!
uh... "sense of adventure"... I think that's called doing anything with 3 small ones... hotel or home alone!!! I wish we lived closer... We'd come have a slumber party!!
yay! i can't wait for you to visit utah! it's been too long since i've seen you and i can't wait to meet my newest nephew!
Post a Comment