Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun with Friends

This past week one of my good friends from Camano Island came to visit our family. She and her husband are living in Baltimore as of 6 months ago and she brought along with her 2 ADORABLE kids, one of which, was an EXCELLENT little snuggle bug. The other one was much too busy to stop for a cuddle. We took them to the Boston temple, York Maine and various other sightseeing spots around NH and VT.


We had such a fun time catching up, learning about what I missed the past 9 years! This is what I learned about her,

She is a wonderful mom (she didn't yell even once)
She has some CRAZY emergency room stories (she worked in one for several years)
She folds clothes perfectly (thanks to a job at Target)
She is SUPER good at budgeting (and shared her tips with me)
She is even hotter than she was in HS (BRAT!)
She is an AMAZING woman who I am SO happy to be friends with.

If only we could convince her to come visit every year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-ok, ok, so she really isn't telling the truth here....Juliann is an amazing mother, friend, wife, etc, etc, etc herself. She taught me that I need to be more patient with my children and how to be happier with myself! Thank you! Don't worry, I'm already thinking about what things we can do next summer together!

Shelene said...

It's always nice to visit with old friends...and bring those budgeting tips to us when you come!