We were finishing lunch and getting ready to head out to school when I asked Claire to go wash hands and face and brush her teeth. She let out a whimper from the bathroom (lately, she can usually be found whining about something) then she came out with a bloody mouth and a tiny little tooth in her hand. The one to the left of it will be gone by the weekend.
At one point when she was crying, Ian piped up and said, "It's okay Qwaire, we'll just put it back in!"
She sobbed for 45 minutes before she finally agreed to go to school. I cried almost as much as she did. I wish I could stop time and keep them little forever.

5 comments:
oh what a cutie!!!
It's why we have more than one child...when they don't stay little, we have another to replace the "old" baby! (But let me tell you how nice grandchildren are...they are little and I didn't have to birth them!)
I refuse to acknowledge that Claire is old enough to loose teeth. I haven't seen her since she was the size of Adam... therefore, she's not old enough to do such things. Thus...I have not aged any since either. Wishful thinking.
Way to go, Claire! It's much better to get those loose teeth out by yourself than having mom or dad pull them. Keep wiggling that next tooth!
Aw, how sweet! I can't believe our girls are old enough to be losing teeth! Isabelle's came in so late, she'll probably lose her first one when she's 8!
Post a Comment