My name is Juliann and I have a problem. I'm not bright enough to remember how to access pictures from the booby trap of the computer Rob rigged up, so I have to post a bunch while it is still fresh in my memory. I also had to post a cute picture of Adam at the top of the page so should I not blog again for weeks at least you will all have an adorable, non-gooey picture of him.
What is new in our house? Ian uses potty words. Pee. Poop. Toot. Etc and for his time out I make him sit in the bathroom. This is similar to him having to be in time out outside in the below freezing weather for using his outdoor voice. He had his 3 year check up today and when the dr asked about his behavior, I just sighed and said, "He's acting like a 3 year old." He is completely unphased by time out or any punishment for that matter. We just haven't found his weakness yet. Any brilliant and non judgmental ideas are welcome.
Claire is eagerly learning how to read. She has a large list of "star words" that she memorizes and books including those words that she brings home weekly to read. So should you feel you need a bedtime story, just call and she will be more than happy to read to you.
Adam is the golden child. At least for now. I love babies. They are so easy. Clean diaper, milk and a nap and they are good to go. He is exploring being a naughty lil boy and army crawling all over the house. They need to design a Swiffer outfit for him to wear so he can be productive while chasing the kids and I around the house. Fleece works well too if Proctor and Gamble isn't up for the designing task.
Rob and I are just as good looking and well rested as we always are. I spend my days doing laundry, emptying and filling the dishwasher and trying my hardest to fight the urge to bake. Spring has sprung around here. The snow has melted (off our property at least) and we have seen a lot of our good bright friend in the sky lately. I'm hoping he will stick around until late October.

3 comments:
Oh, Jules..July can't get here soon enough!!! Love and Miss all of you...Big Hugs to everyone!!
Jules, all of your kids are so gorgeous! How did that happen? j/k :) Well done :)
I cut the head off of one of Spencer's toy bears when he peed his pants. You could try mutating one of Ian's favorite toys and see if that works.
ps. Please don't tell Shelene what I have done.
Post a Comment