Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a while


Yes we are still alive. Every time one of the kids does something cute I think, I should blog that! But then the day gets away from me. I've decided that life with 3 kids is a little busy. There are days when I don't sit down, except to nurse Adam.


Kindergarten is almost over. What a wonderful year it has been. I love kindergarten! It is so much fun to hear the things they do everyday and I'm constantly amazed at what those teachers come up with.
Ian is becoming more and more fun everyday. When he is alone he is the funniest sweetest little boy EVER. But when he is with Claire I sometimes think, Who's child is this?!
Adam turned one year last Wednesday. It was a sad day for me. I can not believe this past year went by so fast. I wish I could rewind it and play it over again. He's starting to act...like a toddler. How did a baby as sweet as Adam become a little toddler who lays on the ground screaming when he doesn't get what he wants?
Rob is handsome as always. Busy with work. Which is great. We'd rather have him too busy and employed than not.
I'm great. I've been sneaking out of the house 3 times a week to take a class at the gym that has reminded me I'm not an athlete anymore. But it is good for me to get out and get some serious exercise. I've also lost a few pounds too.
I am looking forward to summer. I am stocked up on sunscreen and swim diapers and ready for the pool to open next week.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Sounds like fun- I love the updates! And I love that shirt Adam's wearing in the pic. He's such a cutie!

The Good Life said...

I love you jules! Thanks for the update. I am so happy you are loving every minute of your extremely busy life. LOVE IT!!!

Cathy Bloom said...

ohhhh---i love it!!!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

welcome back to the blogging world... it misses you! Can't wait to see you all NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!