When there is no snow on the ground, I guess the next best thing to play in are the leaves. Note the "snow angels" the kids are making.
3 years ago
When there is no snow on the ground, I guess the next best thing to play in are the leaves. Note the "snow angels" the kids are making.
Posted by Juliann at 8:55 PM
Labels: I love this Family
3 comments:
Love it! My girls always make "dirt angels" at softball practice. Leaves might be less messy... :)
Our leaves are great but wet! Not nearing as much fun to play in.
Adorable pics. I especially like Claire's hair!! But, are you REALLY begging for winter? I know, I know, you just want to ditch church because you can't get down your hill during those snow storms. I know. :) Especially when you have to talk. ;)
Post a Comment