Saturday, November 13, 2010

Claire vs the doughnut

Claire. What a fun kid. This week Claire did a little bit of experimenting with attitude. It didn't go over well. Poor little Claire bear went from happily eating her dinner to her room and didn't even get to take the rest of her spaghetti noodle. I feel like as a mom, it is my duty to not raise rude, mouthy kids. In my day, children respected their elders. There was non of this talking back business. If we talked back Ma made us grab a switch...well okay not really but seriously, kids these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, sorry Claire was that way. Aubrey tries every once in awhile to back talk me too. Poor kids, just pushing their limits. If only they knew, "children cannot go to bed without a beating!"

Shelene said...

I hear ya! Sometimes I worry I am too hard on my kids, but then I see all these mouthy, rude kids, and I realize I may be tough on them, but they are good kids and act politely around others. Keep up the good work mom!!!

Linda said...

hahahaha Your mom never used a switch! She threatened to use the "wooden spoon"