My poor little baby. He looks like he needed some me to hold him and keep him warm!
I was SHOCKED to see this picture. Previously he had a bad experience with a boat/water, but I'm glad Rob talked him into getting in and it sounded like he LOVED it.
Please note, My son with an axe. Is THIS what they do on campouts? Give 4 year olds axes and send them into the woods? Go forth my son and become a man by being one with nature.
Adam decided to have a sleepover with the girls that night. I was happy to keep him close to home.

2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better at our last father sons camp out they had all the boys take turns shooting the guns... I was so pleased to know that my then 4,3 and 2 year old all took their respective turns.
Just give 'em axes and matches to keep 'em happy! I love the picture of him all cuddle in his sleeping bag! Where did they go for the Father and Sons? Hope you had fun with your girl time at home!
Post a Comment