Monday, August 13, 2012

For the sake of remembrance

Please forgive my absence. There was a time in my life when I had all the time I needed to keep up on my blog. As the kids have gotten older, it has been harder and harder. The other day I realized, so much has happened that I have not documented and need to, for my kids to read later on.

We moved to Houston, Texas. Rob moved down the middle of April and we followed July 1.  He came home for Memorial day weekend and we hiked up to Boston Lot Lake. It's a lovely hike. One of our very favorites. It was uphill to get there and downhill back to the car. Which was great for tired little legs.

We hiked up to the lake with Greg and Andrea and all the kids. They brought a plastic fish tank up with them. We caught lots of wildlife! It was awesome! Tons of pollywogs, frogs, TURTLES! We put back the frogs and turtles, but took the pollywogs home.


During our amazing nature fest, Adam steps into the water. I was surprised with how adventurous he was, considering the wildlife in the lake. When all of a sudden, he reached into the water and grabbed a HUGE FROG! He held it up by the legs for all to see! It was AMAZING! I was SO proud of him! And he was so proud of him! At some point he dropped it, but reached right down and picked it up again. It was truly AWESOME.


2 comments:

Carla and crew said...

glad to see you back on the blog! Now you will have to tell us all about life in Texas!

thanida said...

Great blog! There is lots of good information, not only me but also everyone can understand it easily จีคลับ