Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Teething!

Poor little man. No wonder he has been such a pill these past few days. I felt in his mouth today and he's got a molar coming in! Thank goodness he has a good excuse. Last night for St Patricks Day we had corned beef and cabbage. As gross as it sounds, it was really good. I put the beef in the crockpot and let it cook for 2 hours and then added the onion, carrots and some seasonings. Then an hour before we ate, I added the cabbage. It was surprisingly very good. Claire and I also made green rolls and green mashed potatoes.

We also decided to go for a walk. It was Ian's first real "walk". It's been too cold to let him roam outside before yesterday. He just stood there looking around. Cute little boy. Claire had fun running from mailbox to mailbox. Then she would have to wait for us to keep up. That is the most exciting thing going on with us.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That picture is so cute of him, he looks so BIG!

Sara said...

Hi,

I got your blog off Becca's blog and thought I would say Hi. How are you guys doing? I got an adorable Christmas card from you sent to me and April. Come check out my blog!
Sara (Gallo) Spencer

Becca said...

What a handsome stud! Where did he get those looks?????? :)

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

I can't believe how big Ian is getting. He is so cute!