Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

I got Rob SO stinking good for April Fools Day. When I found out I was pregnant with Ian I emailed him this picture. Well today I was feeling yucky all day. I even called him at work to complain about feeling sick. I was laying down resting when I remembered it was April Fools day and I had this picture! So I emailed it to him saying "No wonder I'm not feeling well"

I figured he would bring home flowers and chocolates. He didn't but he still pampered me. It was great. Until I couldn't hold a straight face any longer. Luckily, I was still not feeling well so I didn't have to act sick.

Poor Rob. But he's got a whole year to think of something to get me back!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen H said...

That is great!

Jason and Stephanie said...

Juliann,

You scare me, girl.

dev said...

seriously, I did this SAME thing three years ago on April Fools... I have never felt so horrible. Poor Stephen was so excited and really had a crazy special moment... then I told him I was just kidding. He didn't talk to me for like 4 days...


it was bad. oh so bad.

The Good Life said...

Poor Rob...you are going to cry wolf and he won't believe you when its the real thing!!!lol
Happy April Fools