Claire Bear is the first and the last picture. They do look alike and so cute but their beautiful smiles are their trademark. What cute kiddies you have!
Juliann, my little Sarah is Claire's long lost twin. No way. These latest pics you've posted look like Sarah even more (except Sarah has a little more chunkiness!)
6 comments:
Claire Bear is the first and the last picture. They do look alike and so cute but their beautiful smiles are their trademark. What cute kiddies you have!
Only a Mom and a grandma know for sure!!
They look so much alike! How fun. Even if it will traumatize the boy when he get older...
Hey now, I remember that teddy bear! You've had that for a long time! I'm with Kristian - the first and last are Claire. I think it's the ears . . .
yep! gamma knows!
No way!!
Juliann, my little Sarah is Claire's long lost twin. No way. These latest pics you've posted look like Sarah even more (except Sarah has a little more chunkiness!)
Awesome blog!
Post a Comment