Yesterday was the last time I nursed Ian. Today my sweet boy turned 15 months old. I think it's about time to stop nursing the kid eh? What an adventure it has been. The poor little man. He didn't realize how good he had it. The good news is I haven't had cleavage this lovely since he was born and I made a gallon of milk per day. I am still in the process of getting rid of what my body is used to making. It's more painful than I thought.
For dinner tonight we each made our own "pizza pie". Claire dumped almost the whole bowl of sliced olives in the center of hers and said, "mmm. Olips."
Ian did something today that was so sweet. I know it's a little mean, but I LOVE when my kids are sick. They just want me to hold them and love them. They don't talk back, they don't flush a roll of TP and they don't get into my make up. They just sit peacefully in my arms. Ian must be getting sick because he fell asleep in my arms twice today. I love to snuggle those cute little kids.
3 years ago

2 comments:
Ahhh the joys of nursing. I hope all goes well.
The ward herbalist, who's nursing her third, told me when we were trying to help Lee Ann with the nursing, that rubbing your milk producing body parts with cabbage leaves will stop the milk production!
Post a Comment