Ducky, hey that works.
Rory does that too. Anytime a bird goes by (usually while we are driving) she will yell "Cuck Cuck" until I see it too.
I think this means you need to practice identifying animals more! This could lead to confusion later in life-better nip it in the bud:)I actually think that is very cute!
I wonder what he says when he sees a duck! That is cute!
did you take that picture?!?!?you have the "grandpa photo gene" too!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ducky, hey that works.
Rory does that too. Anytime a bird goes by (usually while we are driving) she will yell "Cuck Cuck" until I see it too.
I think this means you need to practice identifying animals more! This could lead to confusion later in life-better nip it in the bud:)
I actually think that is very cute!
I wonder what he says when he sees a duck! That is cute!
did you take that picture?!?!?
you have the "grandpa photo gene" too!!
Post a Comment