Thank goodness for the "good" one. What a nice boy eating neatly at the counter and then washing his hands! You've trained him well. What's in the jars behind him? Have you been canning???
So, I don't know the other people who posted above but I just wanted them to know that not only is Juliann canning something, (and I'm going to find out today what is in those jars!) that yellow piece of paper Ian is sitting on is a food storage handout. Juliann has been busy. :)
8 comments:
the look on the face says it all!
Thank goodness for the "good" one. What a nice boy eating neatly at the counter and then washing his hands! You've trained him well. What's in the jars behind him? Have you been canning???
I ditto Karen...
"what's in the jars?"
I'm sure they are yummy!!
What a responsible young man.
So, I don't know the other people who posted above but I just wanted them to know that not only is Juliann canning something, (and I'm going to find out today what is in those jars!) that yellow piece of paper Ian is sitting on is a food storage handout. Juliann has been busy. :)
Cathy Bloom--I am Juliann's mother-isn't she something else? and the grandbabies I share with Karen (Pelton).
Beth is Juliann's cousin!
So Cathy. How do you and I get OUR pictures on this so people can see how much these beautiful grandchildren look like us? :)
You grandma's are just going to have to wait for Flashback Friday to come around.
Post a Comment