Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The difference between the girl and the boy


I think it is so funny to see the little differences between the two. Like Ian will climb up anything he possibly can while Claire never attempted such a chore. Claire will pick every dandelion in our yard while Ian will put his finger into an ant hole and be perfectly content with ants crawling up his hand. Yesterday I was vacuuming upstairs. Every time the vacuum turns on, Claire RUNS for the hills! She will scream, cry and run and jump onto the couch or run into her room and slam the door. While my handsome little Ian will stand right in front of it and sometimes kick it. It's Ian vs Bissell. While Claire is still crying on the couch.

6 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

boys need to not be afraid of everything-that way they can grow up strong and manly!

Jen H said...

That is so funny! When I vaccum it is the same thing: Ethan wants to help and Rory runs for dear life.

Karen said...

Maybe Claire is trying to avoid her destiny...housework! And boys brains develop more slowly!!cxpmc

Sara said...

Boys will be boys.

Rob and Juliann said...

I think the end of Karen's comment will go in the record book. cxpmc

Kristian Nordin said...

That is so funny cause I can totally picture Claire running off when you bring out the Monster (vacume). Cody runs for dear life too! Maybe they have watched some disney movie that has made them scared of the vacume. Monsters Inc Maybe, don't they take the vacume thing to the kids mouth to steal their screams? Just a thought!