If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be as naughty as I want and not get in trouble for it. Or to get out of my crib and raise some hell during naptime!
What chore did you do last? I cleaned up the shoes downstairs. (Okay, he did sing for us)
What is your favorite Movie right now? Baby Einstein's Baby Santa (It's the ONLY thing that gets him to sit still)
What is your favorite song? E-I E-I oh! (I heard someone singing it the other day and I thought it was Claire.)
When was the last time you cried and Why? Yesterday during the car ride home from Stake Conference. I was a sleepy boy.
What do you want to be when you grow up? a manly man like my Dad.
Describe your perfect day? Wake up, nurse, breakfast, poop, play outside, eat, nurse, nap, play outside, eat, bath, nurse and bed. (Note: this is a typical day, except the nursing thing)
What is your favorite food? Cheese and pasta
What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family? I decided to take a nap so mom could shower. (yeah, okay blog, then shower. But since he's jumping up and down in his crib, I'll shower when he's asleep...if he sleeps.)
What makes you mad? When Claire rats on me for being naughty.
What makes you mad? When Claire rats on me for being naughty.
Where would you like to go on vacation? Somewhere with a ball pit. (although I don't know if I could handle all the germs. I would have to bathe him in hand sanitizer afterwards.)
How are you the same as your Mom? We both get excited when Dad comes home.
What one thing is Mom always saying to you? "Ian, get out of there! Ian, stay out of my bathroom!" the woman is always nagging me about something!
What is something you like doing with your Dad? I like to work outside with him. Water the baby grass, be tickled by him.
How do you know that Mom and Dad love you? Because they still like me after all the dishes I've broken.

5 comments:
I have a feeling that all boys are exactly alike. All of the joys of having busy boys are pay back from the moms of the biggest boys we know our husbands. Thanks.
I think off all the 'get to know me' ones you have done of your family this was my favorite. You are so funny!
I think I'm going to start stealing some of your ideas for my blog. I like getting to know your family better-even though you are my family too. It's fun to learn things I didn't know about my brother!
Sara is SOOOOO right :)
He is such a cute boy! And, yes, I finally started a blog....
Post a Comment