3 years ago
Friday, May 16, 2008
The day the Mustang came!
For Flashback Friday I thought I would be a little more adventurous. This picture was taken 2 1/2 years ago. Rob has had this car since before he left on his mission and has been working on it with his Dad ever since. When we lived in Provo he only saw her when we went to Washington, but when we moved out here, we had her shipped to us.
The company that shipped it told us it wouldn't arrive until Friday. On Wednesday they called and said they were ready to deliver it on Thursday. Now, I can keep a secret, but something this juicy?? I did keep it a secret. I picked up Rob from work (we were a one car family back then) and when we turned the corner and headed up the hill he saw it and the look on his face was priceless. It was a great day.
Last year for Father's Day I got it licenced for him. I even got a special plate for it. She is the only girl I have had to compete with. Besides Claire.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
remember how fun it was to keep a secret on the license plates??-wow you really had rob going!
And BOY! was it a happy day here!! It was pretty good boy bait though. We're just so happy that
Rob and his "other woman" are reunited.
I was showing John your blog and he really likes the mustang Rob-he said you did a good job on it!
Post a Comment