I totally swiped this recipe from Dev's blog. Sorry. Share a good thing right? They are SO WONDERFUL. I haven't really ever craved any sort of sweets, but I find myself wanting to make them...again and again. I'd better watch it so I don't cancel out all the running I've been doing lately.
2 boxes of chocolate cake mix
4 eggs
1 c. oil
Frosting
2 c. powdered sugar
1 (8oz.) package of cream cheese
1/2 C. softened butter
Preheat oven to 350. Mix dry cake mix, eggs, and oil. I use a cookie scoop to make sure they are round. Bake for 8 minutes.
Filling: In a mixer, mix powdered sugar, cream cheese, and butter.
I also use a cookie scoop to place frosting on a cooled cookie. It helps get it done quicker so I can eat them. Refrigerate the extras. They taste even better cold. Hmmm.

2 comments:
Spank you very much my dear!... I think I'll try these with mint chip ice cream! Too bad it's late, I'd make some for dinner! :)
Yummy, they look so good. I will be enjoying making these.
Post a Comment