Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kid Tag-Claire


If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Ahhh, be invisible and run really fast (we watched the Incredibles yesterday, can you tell?)

What chore did you do last? I maked my bed

What is your favorite Movie right now? Monsters

What is your favorite song? Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I E-I oh!

When was the last time you cried and Why? Mom tripped on my baby toe yesterday at the park.

What do you want to be when you grow up? a peanut butter sandwich. I want to be a peanut butter sandwich for Halloween. Do you think that's funny?

Describe your perfect day? Go to the playground with Dallin and Molly and Andrew and have peanut butter sandwiches.

What is your favorite food? Chocolate sandwich, isn't that silly that we have chocolate sandwiches? Did you know my baby eats prunes. She just came out of my belly.

What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family? I made birthday cake frosting with Mommy.

What makes you mad? When Ian hits me. Sometimes Ian hits me and pulls my hair. It's not his best thing to do.

Where would you like to go on vacation? To Grandma and Grandpas house

How are you the same as your Mom? I have the wrong color hair as your hair. We tickle each other. Isn't that a funny word, Tickle?

What one thing is Mom always saying to you? Not to whine. Yeah, you do tell me not to whine! Are we going outside after this?

What is something you like doing with your Dad? I like playing and he is strong and throws me on the bean bag. I like Dads being strong so they can play.

How do you know that Mom and Dad love you?I really love you and Dad and Ian and Lamby! Did you know that? ...they're nice to me...you read to me and play with me.

6 comments:

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

what a beautiful little girl you have. Travis wants to get her into the studio... when are you coming to California?

Sara said...

Cute post. I love Claire's comments so adorable.

SharonB said...

Hilarious!

Jen H said...

From the mouths of babes. Don't you love kids logic and thought process. What a great idea!

Kristian Nordin said...

She is silly. Are you ever afraid of what she is going to say in public. Cody touched my boobs in walmart saturday in the check out line and asked me where did I get these. I said "they are presents from Heavenly Father for Daddy's." I really dislike the inquisitive Cody. Claire Bear is a crack up!

Karen said...

Oh my goodness!! I need new pictures, NOW!!! besides the one on the Mother's Day card for me which was fabulous. Thanks....But I NEED more pictures. She's way too grown up.