Monday, June 23, 2008

Claire's bed


It's almost done. Rob got it assembled last Saturday but we haven't had time to sand and stain it. I'm so proud of Rob for doing this. I was a little worried when he said he wanted to make her a bed, but he did a beautiful job.

5 comments:

Rulon and Lori said...

Very nice. Does he want to come make a bunk bed for Asher and Kelton (someday) too?

Stephanie said...

Wow. And I was impressed with the "keystone" bridge. This is way beyond. That bed is perfect. It's great to be able to make things how you want them. So much talent!!!!

Karen said...

Great job. Are you going to sew her a canopy? :)

Sara said...

I gotta hand it to you, you married a pretty handyman of a guy. Congrats on the new bed. Looks great.

tanya said...

Kudos to Rob on the bed. Give the guy a scooby snack!