We went to the Joseph Smith Memorial on Saturday in Sharon, Vermont. Ian and I were in the other room while everyone was taking a tour. He kept pointing at the statue of Joseph Smith and saying "Jejus!"
At least we're doing something right.
At least we're doing something right.

6 comments:
Two great looking men!! (Look at Ian's hair!0 Oh my goodness. I need a hug. I checked the price of airfare last night.
Thanks for being tour guides for Eric. He said he had a great time. Now if Bob and I could just find some business to pay our airfare...I'd love to see your part of the country, and you all as well!
I'm so glad you found me! I don't have links to anyone's blogs from home! Your family is SO cute! It's so nice being able to catch up with all your stories . . . =)
So, were you ever going to mention that I was there too, or are you just trying to block that out?
HA HA. Eric, sorry. Folks, the whole reason for being at the memorial was to show around Rob's cousin Eric who came all the way out here just to see us.
That's better.
Post a Comment