Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rain Rain go away!




I'm trying to be a "fun mom" and pretend that I don't care about the mess because they are living it up, like for example let them run around outside in the POURING rain...in their jammies...with no shoes on. I figured the no shoe thing was okay since it was warm out and they were headed for a bath anyway. They did have a blast stomping in puddles.

8 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

good for you! they will remember how much fun it was!

Karen said...

Last time I was on that driveway, it was covered with ice!! Glad to see it's not permanent.

Sara said...

You terrible mother you, no just kidding. Isn't great to be kid.

LeeAnn said...

What a cute kid!

Jen H said...

Good for you! Look at the cute photos that were the result too.

The Good Life said...

Seriously my WHOLE day is spent debating about what I need to clean up and how much I should let Paige destroy! lol isn't motherhood wonderfully insane!

Jess and Jared said...

Hey! It has been fun looking at your blog. Your two kids are so cute. We miss our old Provo days with you guys.

Nana Neilson said...

Next time let them go outside NAKED w/ no shoes on~~~~saves on having to wash the muddy wet clothes! lol
Glad to see you took pictures, all these recorded moments will come in handy for blackmail when they are teenagers!!