Rob and I are completely hooked to this show. We are SO EXCITED for next season. If you haven't seen it, we HIGHLY recommend it. Mark your calendars for July 10!
Love it! Matt got into it last summer when he was studying for the bar and couldn't sleep at night. Madelynne and I had left town so he could study. We faithfully watch the reruns and cannot wait for the new season to start. P.S.-Love the Handsome Rob plate on the mustang!
4 comments:
never heard of it...?
hey, got my food & family mag yesterday!... did you get yours? I even signed Travis up for one!... we need to compare reviews on recipes :)
have you checked the cousin blog lately?... is anyone using this besides us and Joe-Mama?
Love it! Matt got into it last summer when he was studying for the bar and couldn't sleep at night. Madelynne and I had left town so he could study. We faithfully watch the reruns and cannot wait for the new season to start.
P.S.-Love the Handsome Rob plate on the mustang!
What the? Channel? Time? What is this amazing show?
Never heard of it. Give me details.
Post a Comment