Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday

I would LOVE to have a 0-6 month old forever. They are so sweet. They just need a clean diaper, a cozy place to sleep and some milk. I really wouldn't even mind getting up at night, as long as I could "sleep when they sleep" the next day.
This was Ian at about 3 months. He has gotten SO big. Tonight in the tub, Claire was showing Ian how nice her hair was since she used hair conditioner. Then she says, "Ian you are so kind for being gentle with my hair, thank you buddy." then they hugged.

5 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

Okay so this is a pretty uneventful video, except for the sneezing, but it makes me melt!

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

If only they could stay this small. I have really enjoyed Jennah, but I'm excited for her to grow and do new things (I'm not rushing it!) It's fun to enjoy each of the stages she's in at the moment and see her become her own self.

Sara said...

That age is truly the perfect baby age. I loved my boys so much when the were happy with a single toy and just laid there. Ahhhh......

Jared and Jess said...

Ahhh... that little movie made me excited to have a baby boy. What a cutie!

Dani said...

He is so cute! I love that age too...they're so sweet and cuddly...and baby sneezes are so funny! I love how it takes their whole body to actually sneeze!!!

And I love the dialog between your 2 kids...that is the best part about having 2...I love watching them interact!

I'm so glad you found my blog! It's so fun to keep in touch! I'll have to step it up and make it more interesting...I've been kinda lax lately with it! :)