Sunday, June 8, 2008

Claire's Birthday


Claire's birthday is in 8 days. Rob is making her a loft bed. Yes making. Our driveway is filled with sawdust. I am making (yes sewing...me, sewing, I never thought those two would go in a sentence together!) a REALLY cute bedding set to go with it. But this is what I WANT for her birthday! With all the accessories. I want to set it up and play with it after she goes to bed every night. Lori, you could come over and play with it too! But I get to be the girls! Okay really though, isn't it cool? I will just have to wait until Christmas.

6 comments:

Cathy Bloom said...

i can't believe she will be 4 years old!

Cathy Bloom said...

what can gamma do for her (you!)

Rulon and Lori said...

I wanna play, I wanna play! Seriously, where can I get it...

Rob and Juliann said...

Amazon.com has it. If you get it before I do, I'm gonna be jealous! I have just been playing with Heathers when I watch her kids.

Jen H said...

Fun stuff like this will soon be on my list too, now that Rory is beginning to discover dolls and all that comes with them.

Stephanie said...

woo hoo!! I no longer feel left out when it comes to girl toys. Can I play, too??