Wow. Then there was 3 and then 4. Oh. And then, maybe 5 or 6. Time really does fly. Cute kids and adorable mom!!!
Thanks for helping make our families so great. We love you. Did you know that Velcro is manufactured in Manchester, NH?? Amazing. I wanna go see. Lightning storm??
Hey, so is this some kind of an announcement will we be seeing a "now" picture with you pregos?
Um no. But the prego pic was my due date with CLaire. It was 4 years ago yesterday! Ohhh, my baby is getting so big!
could your kids be any cuter?!?! I don't think so! You and Rob have a fantastic recipe!!
Karen and I are sooo lucky to have those cute grnadchildren!
What a cute idea! Very cute photos.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow. Then there was 3 and then 4. Oh. And then, maybe 5 or 6. Time really does fly. Cute kids and adorable mom!!!
Thanks for helping make our families so great. We love you. Did you know that Velcro is manufactured in Manchester, NH?? Amazing. I wanna go see. Lightning storm??
Hey, so is this some kind of an announcement will we be seeing a "now" picture with you pregos?
Um no. But the prego pic was my due date with CLaire. It was 4 years ago yesterday! Ohhh, my baby is getting so big!
could your kids be any cuter?!?! I don't think so! You and Rob have a fantastic recipe!!
Karen and I are sooo lucky to have those cute grnadchildren!
What a cute idea! Very cute photos.
Post a Comment