This morning Rob, Claire and I went canoeing on the Connecticut River. We had a great time. Poor Ian had to stay home with a babysitter. Good thing too, he would have tipped us over!
This was our secret waterfall. Apparently it's no secret.
I did almost fall in. I decided to post this one so Rob could blackmail me with it.
Note to self: Next time, bring more snacks!
She was getting a little bit bored on the way back. We weren't rowing fast enough.
2 years ago

6 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip!! It's been really hot here, but it doesn't look too bad there -- is it hot?
I'm so glad you guys went canoeing!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Love that waterfall!! Claire looks like a trooper. So, who's more buff in the paddling department. You or Rob? And, by the way. The mileage from last week. Who won?
This past week was a little rough, so both Rob and I didn't put forth the physical energy to run. We only ran on Mon/Tues. I ran more miles, but I didn't make it to 10.
How fun!! I love family events like this!!! They make the best memories.
Great shot of Claire in the canoe. I would totally have fell in if I was stand on those slippery rocks.
Wow, looks like fun!
Post a Comment