I like mine eaten, stewed around in a tiny belly, half digested, then vomited down into my cleavage. But only if we are at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere in the pouring rain. Luckily I bought a new outfit while on our trip (more on that trip later, perhaps tomorrow) so I had something to wear home. But my bra was soaked, so I didn't wear it. I figured since we were in Vermont, no one would notice.
3 years ago

10 comments:
Oh my. Oh my. Oh. Oh. Um. I hope you're home safe and sound. Talk to you tomorrow assuming this goldfish sickness hasn't hit you just yet.
Wow! Good times with kids, huh. I hope there were high points to your vacation too!
You have such a way of telling stories that captivates your audience! You win, yours is my favorite blog to read. And to think of all the fun things me and my cleavage are missing out on being single........
That beats spit-up down the cleavage. Happens to me quite often. :)
Sounds exciting! I'm sure that it made for an eventful trip! See you soon!
"I love goldfishes cause they're so delicious!"
Hilarious!! Reminded me of a simular goldfish situation. But we just had it all over the kid and car. We found a great deal at a kids' thrift store for a change of clothes, also in Vermont. Not as bad as your situation. You rock.
Awesome!! That is the funniest blog post I have read in a long time.. (You don't mind if I blog stalk you, do you? We met once..) ;) Sorry about the cleavage barf - that's one I haven't had yet. Too true about Vermont. Every now and then I still get the urge to buy an outback and fill it with organic dog food..
I love goldfish almost as much when they are chewed, and slimed all over my shoulder, especially if it's the "dry clean only" shirt.
You are so so funny. I always laugh outloud when I read your blog.
Post a Comment