Sunday, August 17, 2008

7 years


Wow. It has been 7 years since Rob hit the Mustang with his Dad's truck. He was still in shock when he arrived at the temple to marry me. Happy Anniversary Handsome!

6 comments:

CatherineWO said...

What a happy day that was! Congratulations on seven years from the Ockeys.

April Bishop said...

Somehow I think I've missed this great story in family history... Never a dull moment with old cars around! Have a great anniversary.

lis said...

Congrats! Also, Juliann, my blog is going private, so just email me for an invite :)

Karen said...

How can it possibly be 7 years? We were talking about it at dinner last night with Karrie, Lee Ann and Lauren. Other than dinging the Mustang, it was a wonderful day and two wonderful grandchildren and one empty garage later, we are so glad you are a part of our family. Our love and admiration for you grows everyday!! I'd love a hanger from you, too!

Rachel DeFreese said...

Wow, has it been that long? I remember that long car ride up to WA for the event. Me, Laura, and Juan Carlos listening to spanish music, and me listening to them converse in spanish for 15 hrs!

Jen H said...

Happy Anniversary!!