I was in Boston this morning so on the way home I stopped at Target (we are a little far from a Target store, sad sad story) I got home and put my one bag on my bed. Yes, great self control...one bag. Claire picks up the bag and asks, "Did you get anything for me??" I look in the bag, for something I can pass off as a gift to her, I grabbed a hanger "Yes, I got you this" "Oh, Thanks MOM, I LOVE IT! (a few seconds after it processed in her brain) HEY, this is just a hanger!" I guess she was just on grateful cruise control.
2 years ago

3 comments:
How cute! What a well-mannered little girl!
That's like when I was a kid and dad would get the mail, I'd ask if anything was for me and he'd give me the junk mail. I would run to my room and open it with great enthusiasm, even though I knew it wasn't anything great. You never knew what might be in there.
I love your writing style. You make me laugh.
Post a Comment