Also, don't read this if you are uncomfortable with the word sperm. I've been needing to vent about this for 13 days now, but I had to give some of you time to read. Can someone please give me some BS answer for why Edward has sperm? He ISN'T ALIVE! His heart is NOT beating. What is he doing making sperm?? It is driving me crazy!
3 years ago

4 comments:
Old Rock Song--Your Answer:
"That's the Power of Love!!"
I have been wondering this myself. I don't get it. It's just one of those things that Stephanie had to add to give the book more thrill!!! But I think it's wrong that he can make sperm since he's not alive!
I just got the book and can't put it down! I thought about the possibilities of that situation and kinda glossed over it b/c fantasy is so much better than reality. Some how "nature" finds a way . . ."?????!!!!
Juliann,
I LOVE YOU!!! I am not kidding when I say I have the same thoughts and feelings about the situation. In matter of fact after I found out that Bella was knocked up, I called my sister-in-law who read it in 1 day (I wish I could read that fast)and asked her if Steph explains why that was possible. Of course I was disappointed but if that's the only flaw, oh well! Hey Sean's explanation is that God can do whatever he wants. Hope that BS answer helps.
\
Post a Comment