
I have issues. Major issues. The more I hang out with kids the more I realize that I am becoming a HUGE germaphobe. Today we went to Burlington, Vermont. We had a wonderful time, we went to a fun museum on Lake Champlain and to the Ben and Jerry's factory. Everything the kids touched I couldn't stop thinking about how many other kids have touched that and what they were doing with their dirty little fingers.
Ian SCREAMED 90% of the way home and when we got in, Rob wanted to put him straight to bed, but I insisted on getting them bathed and clothes straight to the washing machine, in hot water. There's just something about being out in public all day that makes my...crazy germaphobe side come out.
2 years ago

3 comments:
We go through GALLONS of Purell. I hope that someone doesn't discover some awful disease it causes someday or we'll be in huge trouble.
I can totally relate! Many people have mentioned that I chose the wrong field to be in if I am a germaphobe!
Ewe, I hate germs too. We'd go more places if I wasn't so afraid Cody will pick up some sickness from touching everything.
Post a Comment