Claire's funny for the day. Keep in mind that all of Claire's dialog is actually yelling/screaming/crying.
Me:I'm just going to burn this CD and we're going back upstairs.
Claire: NO!! NO MOM DON'T BURN A CD!
Me:Why not. I want to listen to it.
Claire: MOM, DON'T BURN IT, PLEASE!
Me: Claire I don't burn CD's the same way you are thinking of.
Claire: Are you going to use the BBQ?
2 years ago

4 comments:
I think my favorite part of your stories is always the picture. The stories don't match up with these angelic faces!
So funny! Claire is a perfect playmate for Aubrey. When are you coming over again??
Oh...poor baby. She thought you were being mean!! Glad she figured it out. Lauren and I (this is Karen) went to see "Traveling pants.) Cute but not for little girls! xoxo
Thanks for leaving a comment! That made my day! You can come on over anytime you'd like! So sad we missed crossing paths over there in NH, tell Em & Steph I miss them!
Post a Comment