By clicking the play button you are agreeing to not judge me by how messy my house was that day. He was crawling off to look for Claire. They always are pretending they are kitties. I usually keep a bowl of cheerios on the ground in the kitchen for the "kitty". This is as close to a real cat as it's going to get for a while.
3 years ago

7 comments:
Very cute. I have a little putty tat like that too in my house. Cody can be quite the obnoxious cat that you just can't get to stop meowing!
Wow, Ian is getting to be one big kitty! I hardly recognize him anymore.
oh--that is very cute--i will put cheerios on my floor when he comes to visit!
Your kids act like cats mine act like dogs. hmmm... must be the age.
I love it when they play together...so cute!
I'm so glad to see that you aren't perfect... Sometimes I feel like the only messy house mom on the block! We all have those days. Thanks for sharing yours! When did Ian get so big? In my head he's still a baby...
So cute! I totally keep food on the floor too. Emma wants to feed herself everything but it all ends up on the floor anyway. So lately I have given up and just start her & the food on the kitchen floor. Why stress over it??
Post a Comment