Sunday, September 7, 2008

Always late, but worth the wait

Okay, maybe not always late, but 2 out of 4 Sundays. And to justify my actions, I must explain that we are never* more than 10 minutes late. Alas, here we are. It's 1:02 pm. Church started 2 minutes ago. And I am blogging. Why is she blogging?? GET TO CHURCH! Let me tell you why I am not running out the door. Ian. When Rob is passing with the young men, Ian usually see's him and SCREAMS! He want's his daddy! He is usually so emotional because he's tired. I always rip him from his peaceful slumber to drag him to church. So why do I have no or little motivation to be on time?

*today excluded in the never
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kristian Nordin said...

One o'clock church is very difficult with a little one. I really dislike that time of the day when you have to wake up a kid early from nap time and they are so grumpy. And the screaming when he sees Rob, that would be embarrasing during the quiet reverant time. We go to church at 8:30. It is very early but I think I like this time the best. Home by 11:30 for lunch and a nap.