2 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Time out
Ian has been spending some good quality time in every corner in the house. I even decided to vacuum up some of the spiderwebs in order to make his stay more comfortable. This morning we were cleaning the basement. (I was cleaning, he was...being Ian) I look over at him and he is making a HUGE mess out of what I just cleaned. Being the impatient mother I am, I said, "UGH, Ian! I just cleaned that!" He looked at me and walked straight to the corner and stuck his nose in it. Smart boy.
Posted by Rob and Juliann at 2:39 PM
Labels: I love this Family, Naughty kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
good thing you got the spider webs out of the "time out corner"... now he won't get any more bites! :)
Juliann,
I am officialy giving you the "best blogger" award. I absolutely love reading your blog. If I am ever in the mood for a good laugh I know I can always go to your blog and you'll have some new commentary posted. Its fabulous!!!
I just love reading your blog...you have such talent at blogging. I laugh and smile throughout the entire time. You paint a great picture!!!! Keep it up, it's my entertainment.
Post a Comment