Friday, September 19, 2008

Grocery Shopping

I was just reading my friends blog about forgetting her money when she went apple picking. And that reminded me about something. I'm sorry I've been totally uncreative lately and haven't really had anything "blog-worthy"

The dr's waiting room had an Amelia Bedila book. Claire loved it so we walked to the library and got a few more. Next we were off to the grocery store. When we got there I realized I didn't have my purse. (full of my Zune, portable DVD player, wallet, glasses and other random goodies)

I sped back to the eye dr and library and luckily it was right where I left it in the childrens section. After that I was too tired and the kids were tired and hungry so we just came home. I have been putting off the grocery store for days now and honestly, I'd rather just eat beans and pasta than go to the store. I usually don't mind grocery shopping, but right now, it just seems like so much effort.

I wish I could send Rob to do it, but he would come back with...who knows what and he wouldn't pay attention to the prices or brands. He would just pick the first thing his handsome hands touch. Perhaps a little caffiene will help...hopefully.

3 comments:

Rulon and Lori said...

You are luckt to live in nice safe NH...your purse would be gone for sure in San Antonio!

lis said...

Grocery shopping takes a monumental amount of mental energy for me. Just ask Peter how many times we "scrounged" for dinner last week. No, don't ask. It's very sad.

Sarah Evans said...

I've done that!!! But Sterns took a rain check and I just paid next time I was in! I left mine at home...